Michael Zerafa says IBF and WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin has verbally consented to shield against him next in Australia. For Golovkin, it’s a good idea for him to shield against Zerafa in light of the fact that it’s a winnable battle, and he’ll earn substantial sums of money.
Golovkin had as of late been arranged to shield against Erislandy Lara and Esquiva Falcao. On paper, those are truly extreme battles for Golovkin at this stage in his profession, and there’s a decent opportunity that he’d lose to both.
Australian boxing star Michael Zerafa has revealed that he’s set to face Ukrainian boxing tv legend Gennady Golovkin in a mammoth bout next year.
In any case, in confronting Zerafa, that is a match that the 2004 Olympian Golovkin has a superior shot at winning. He may as yet lose to Zerafa, however, in view of what we saw from GGG in his last two battles against Canelo Alvarez and Ryota Murata, he’s dialed back decisively, and he can’t pull the trigger on his shots like he used to.
Golovkin To Fight Michael Zerafa Next In Australia
Gennady Golovkin is prepared to take the next step in his boxing career. After knocking out Michael Zerafa in Saturday night, the 33-year-old made it clear he wants Michael Zerafa.
However, before then, and even before the Golovkin boxing fight, he’s set to be announced as part of the co-main event of Paul Gallen’s retirement card on November 23.
Zerafa will face undefeated Italian Danelo ‘Dash’ Creati, who was won eight straight fights.
As for why he’s taking the fight despite having a mammoth bout with Golovkin scheduled in, he says he wants to ‘stay active’.
Aussie boxing villain secures shock GGG fight
Now, Michael Zerafa is about to headline certainly one of the biggest fights ever held Down Under. Fox Sports reports that the 30-year-old has ‘verbally agreed’ to fight for Triple G’s middleweight title in Australia next March.
In what shapes as one of the nation’s incredible redemption tales, Zerafa has completely found out to Fox Sports Australia he and boxing star Gennady Golovkin have “verbally agreed” to combat for his middleweight international titles in Australia next March.
Apart from combating for gold, the 30-12 months-vintage additionally found out that must he dethrone the legend dubbed Triple G, he will then call for an Australian superfight with Tim Tszyu – the arch rival he sensationally walked out on ultimate yr.
On the off chance that Zerafa can deal with Golovkin’s periodic hard shots, he can win this battle. With Golovkin’s sluggish hand speed, Zerafa ought to have the option to move of the greater part of his huge punches to keep away from them associating.
In the event that the battle is made, numerous U.S boxing fans will not be satisfied on the grounds that they needed to see Golovkin take on an outstanding rival, as Jermall Charlo, Jaime Munguia, Chris Eubank Jr., or Janibek Alimkhanuly.
#1 WBA, #2 IBF Zerafa (30-4, 19 KOs) was beaten by Jeff Horn in 2019, and the best success of his profession was against the Australian before that year.
The date, area, and organization for the Golovkin versus Zerafa battle presently can’t seem still up in the air. The 40-year-old Golovkin had been battling on DAZN throughout the previous three years as a feature of a six-battle bargain.
Read More >> Munguia calls out Golovkin after stopping Coria
That battle will be greater than even Anthony Mundine versus Danny Green,” said Michael Zerafa to Fox Sports Australia about a title shot against IBF/WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin.
While Triple G and his group have verbally consented to battle me, and to battle me in Australia, it’s presently been seven months since I destroyed Isaac Hardman.
So far, Golovkin has battled multiple times Boxing on DAZN as a component of his worthwhile arrangement. Of those five battles, only one of them has been against a famous rival Canelo Alvarez.