Wilder vs Parker will return to the ring to face in Saudi Arabia on Saturday night, there will be a highly anticipated heavyweight bout between Deontay Wilder and Joseph Parker on a mega-card.
The night of Anthony Joshua’s fight with Otto Wallin, Tyson Fury’s partner Joseph Parker, will be the opponent that Wilder looks to defeat in a major way. The Middle East’s Christmas cracker a massive bill that includes Anthony Joshua, will see the two heavyweights going head-to-head.
The December card in Riyadh may lead to another high-profile bout in Saudi Arabia; Wilder and Joshua are scheduled to face off in 2024.
When are the fights?
Wilder vs Parker (Day of Reckoning) will take place on Saturday 23 December in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The event is due to begin at 4pm GMT (9am PT, 11am CT, 12pm ET)
What is the Deontay Wilder vs Joseph Parker PPV price?
- DAZN subscribers can purchase the bout for £19.99 in the UK and $39.99 in the US.
- If you have not already subscribed to DAZN in the UK, you can join DAZN for £9.99-a-month, which commits you to an entire year of action.
- A flexible pass, worth £19.99 a month, is also available, and you can cancel anytime.
Wilder vs Parker fight card/undercard
- Anthony Joshua vs Otto Wallin
- Deontay Wilder vs Joseph Parker
- Dmitry Bivol vs Lyndon Arthur
- Daniel Dubois vs Jarrell Miller
- Jai Opetaia vs Ellis Zorro
- Filip Hrgovic vs Mark de Mori
- Arslanbek Makhmudov vs Agit Kabayel
- Frank Sanchez vs Junior Fa
Wilder vs Parker fight prediction
In terms of his persona outside of the ring, Wilder appears to have been affected by the Fury trilogy, but the only proof we have in the ring is that he is still wildly destructive, as Helenius discovered to his detriment at Barclays Centre after one brutal early swing of his explosive right hand.
However going without a fight for a full year implies that Parker is a very strong and resilient opponent who won’t be taken lightly so there may be some ring rust to work off.
We anticipate that Parker will keep this fight tight and likely be difficult to watch for the first few rounds, but halfway through, Wilder pulls off one of his legendary knockout blows to secure another decisive stoppage and give Joshua a warning.
Wilder vs Parker weigh-in results
The weigh-ins for Saturday’s mega night of boxing take place on Friday in Riyadh. Check back in then to see the results.
Wilder vs Parker betting odds
Wilder to win: 1/5
Parker to win: 9/2